Family Necklace, Sterling Silver, Family Necklace for Mom,...

6:05 PM



Family Necklace, Sterling Silver, Family Necklace for Mom, Family Birthstone Necklace, Family Necklace for Aunt, Family Tree Necklace by Alaridesign

52.45 USD

Minimal Rustic Family Necklace with a flash of sparkle & color. We completely fabricate the pendant in our studio. The sterling silver circles are hammered for interest. The 3mm stones are tube set and nestled inside the circle. You can choose between 2 - 9 birthstones for this pendant and have them arranged with up to 3 in the inner circle and 6 in the outer.

Put Mom and Dad, or a single parent birthstone(s) in the inner circle and the children birthstone(s) in the outer circle.

This is the perfect gift for a mother, sister, aunt, grandmother.

Necklace: Hammered Sterling Silver Family Necklace

- High quality Sterling Silver Chain made to your size 16-20".
- Perfect on its own or as a layering piece.
- Comes in a beautiful rustic package ready for gift giving.
- Made to order, just for you.

***Please list the required birthstones and the location for each in the “note to seller” box at checkout***

I offer this necklace in other metals, email me for details.
- 14K Gold Filled
- 14K Rose Gold Filled
- Copper
- Solid 14K Rose Gold
- Solid 14K Gold

Natural Stones are available send me a convo for prices.

{ Details }
• Each pendant is about 1" wide
• Order up to nine 3mm birthstones for this pendant.
• Each necklace is unique.

{ Popular Add-Ons }
• Rush your order, see this ad: http://etsy.me/1FYIJdg
• Gift wrapping for your order: http://etsy.me/1LY5PTl (see last photo)
• Best cleaning cloth for jewelry: http://etsy.me/1h4oswl

All orders are made by hand in my Tehachapi, California studio. I offer a lifetime craftsmanship warranty on all of my jewelry. I want you to love your jewelry as much as I love making it!

0 评论