Capricorn Keychain, Capricorn Key Chain, Birthday Key Chain,...

5:04 PM



Capricorn Keychain, Capricorn Key Chain, Birthday Key Chain, Birthday Keychain, Capricorn Birthday, Lucky Penny, Penny Keychain, Birthday by Alaridesign

14.00 USD

Capricorn Keychain:

Genuine US Penny deeply engraved with the Capricorn Symbol. Your choice of Penny Year 1959-Present. Add a name or another free engraving on the front of the penny, reverse engraving is $5 extra. Detail extra engravings in the “note to seller box” at checkout.

- Custom Penny Keychain.
- Available in High Shine
- Comes in a cute box ready for gift giving.
- Made to order, just for you.

Back Engraving available for an additional $5. Please keep in mind that the Maximum number of characters i can engrave is 16 (that also includes spaces). Leave me a message in the “Note to Seller” box with the message you would engraved into the back of your Key Chain.

{ Details }
• Just over 1" key Ring.
• Back Engraving available.
• Each Penny will be unique, some will be perfect and new, others a little wear. All will be polished and be nanoceramic coated to protect them from tarnishing.

{ Popular Add-Ons }
• Rush your order, see this ad: http://etsy.me/1FYIJdg
• Gift wrapping for your order: http://etsy.me/1LY5PTl (see last photo)
• Best cleaning cloth for jewelry: http://etsy.me/1h4oswl

All orders are made by hand in my Tehachapi, California studio. I offer a lifetime craftsmanship warranty on all of my jewelry. I want you to love your jewelry as much as I love making it!

0 评论