36+ Most Trendy Outfit Ideas That You Need to Wear This Summer 2019

4:59 PM

streetwear, women looking, models, sale, foto Surviving this cold Friday morning with lots of coffee + baby cuddles One of my fave basic tees is on sale under $15 in a few colors!! this color block cardi is perfect for transitioning into Spring + ships free (wearing XS in both, TTS) || Shop my outfit by following me on the  app or by going to thelomeyerblog.com/shop || Also, soooo many DMs this week on my skincare routine so shared all the deets in stories + on the blog under routines

streetwear - women looking - #models - #sale - #foto

Surviving this cold Friday morning with lots of coffee + baby cuddles One of my fave basic tees is on sale under $15 in a few colors!! this color block cardi is perfect for transitioning into Spring + ships free (wearing XS in both, TTS) || Shop my outfit by following me on the app or by going to thelomeyerblog.com/shop || Also, soooo many DMs this week on my skincare routine so shared all the deets in stories + on the blog under routines source

0 评论