Dainty Hammered Circle Necklace, Rose Gold Circle Necklace, Ring...

5:44 PM



Dainty Hammered Circle Necklace, Rose Gold Circle Necklace, Ring Necklace, Gold Ring Necklace, Dainty Necklace, Best Friends Necklace, mom’s by Alaridesign

20.22 USD

Modern, Simple and Delicate Necklace in Rose Gold and Sterling Silver.

Personalize your necklace with the number of delicate hammered circles you’d like! Create a meaningful piece that represents something special for you: Family, lovers, best friends, etc.

- High quality USA made sterling silver chain
- Choose the number of handmade rings you would like.
- Mixed metals and longer chain available, convo me!
- Comes in a cute package ready for gifting (see last photo).
- Made to order, just for you.

I offer this necklace in other metals:
- Pure Copper:
- 14k Gold Filled:
- 14K Rose Gold Filled:
- Solid 14K Rose Gold:
- Solid 14K Gold:


{ Customize your Order }
• If you want a mixed metal circle mix email me for price.
• If you need a longer chain email me for price.
• Rush your order, see this ad: http://etsy.me/1FYIJdg
• Gift wrapping for your order: http://etsy.me/1LY5PTl (see last photo)
• Best cleaning cloth for jewelry: http://etsy.me/1h4oswl
• I do offer discounts for large purchases and wholesale orders.

{ Details }
• Each circle is about 3/8" of an inch wide.
• Each Circle is unique.

All orders are made by hand in my Tehachapi, California studio. I offer a lifetime craftsmanship warranty on all of my jewelry. I resize all rings for free for life. I want you to love your jewelry as much as I love making it!

0 评论