Moroccan Coin Ring, Green Coin Ring, Stained Glass Ring, Green...

2:51 PM



Moroccan Coin Ring, Green Coin Ring, Stained Glass Ring, Green Ring, Coin Art, Morocco, Silver Coin Ring, Moroccan Art, Boho Ring, Green by Alaridesign

52.61 USD

French Moroccan 25 Centimes Coin Ring w/Green nanoceramic:

- Glowing Green Coin Ring
- Your choice of Nano Ceramic Color. (see the photos)
- Comes in a cute box ready for gift giving.
- Made to order, just for you.

These rings are handcrafted using a copper nickel French Moroccan 25 Centimes Coin. This design was Issued only 1921-1924 they feature a beautiful ornate pattern that to me resembles a stain glass design that will be on the outside of the ring. The inside of the ring has the lettering: EMPIRE CHERIFIEN الدولة المغربية which translates as Moroccan Empire. You can see the coin these are made from in the first photo.

You can purchase a matching pendant necklace here: http://etsy.me/2ilWYIW
If you order the ring and necklace together ill use the same ring to make both pieces of jewelry!

Each ring has a green nanoceramic coating applied to the inside and outside of the ring. I then remove a portion of the coating from the outside to highlight the beauty of the coin. I then plate the exposed metal in silver to bring out the design. Finally I coat the ring in a clear ceramic. The clad coin has enough copper/nickel in it that untreated metal can be reactive to some peoples skin, so I have chosen to apply the nano ceramic on the ring in a way that will prevent the the possibility of harmless “green finger”. The nanoceramic will wear off over time, however I offer free replating of the ring as needed just pay postage.

I offer Sizes 5-10 for this ring, if you would like smaller size or a larger size please send me message so that we can get you your perfect ring. Smaller rings will be more rounded and larger rings will be more straight sided and the details a bit more stretched. The coins in the photos are size 6

{ Details } .
• 4-5.5 mm Wide and just over 1mm thick
• Each coin ring will be unique,
• Each coin is made of copper/nickel that has been plated in silver, and nanoceramic

{ Popular Add-Ons }
• Rush your order, see this ad: http://etsy.me/1FYIJdg
• Gift wrapping for your order: http://etsy.me/1LY5PTl (see last photo)
• Best cleaning cloth for jewelry: http://etsy.me/1h4oswl

All orders are made by hand in my Tehachapi, California studio. I offer a lifetime craftsmanship warranty on all of my jewelry. I want you to love your jewelry as much as I love making it!

0 评论