AA Ring, Sobriety, AA anniversary, Alcoholics Anonymous, Coin...

6:16 PM



AA Ring, Sobriety, AA anniversary, Alcoholics Anonymous, Coin Ring, AA Coin, Coin Rings, Recovery Jewelry, Recovery Gift, Free Engraving by Alaridesign

43.61 USD

Bronze AA Sobriety Anniversary Coin Ring With Free Engraving

- Glowing Bronze Coin Ring
- Your choice of black highlights or shiny bronze
- Comes in a cute box ready for gift giving.
- Made to order, just for you.

These rings are handcrafted using a Bronze AA Sobriety Token. They can be engraved with a date or short word right under the word “Recovery” see the first photo

Please leave me a message in the “note to seller” box when you check out as to what you want your engraving to be.

Each ring has a black nanoceramic coating applied to the inside and outside of the ring. I then remove a portion of the coating from the outside to highlight the beauty of the coin. Finally, I coat the ring in a clear ceramic. Bronze if left untreated metal can be reactive to skin, so I have chosen to apply the nano ceramic on the ring in a way that will prevent the possibility of harmless “green finger”. The nanoceramic will wear off over time—however, I offer free replating of the ring as needed (just pay postage).

I offer Size 6-16 for this ring. If you would like smaller size or a larger size please send me a message so that we can get you your perfect ring. Smaller rings will be more rounded and larger rings will be more straight sided and the details a bit more stretched. The coins in the photos is a size 10.

{ Details }
• 10-11 mm wide and just under 2mm thick.
• Each ring will be unique.


{ Popular Add-Ons }
• Rush your order, see this ad: http://etsy.me/1FYIJdg
• Gift wrapping for your order: http://etsy.me/1LY5PTl (see last photo)
• Best cleaning cloth for jewelry: http://etsy.me/1h4oswl

All orders are made by hand in my Tehachapi, California studio. I offer a lifetime craftsmanship warranty on all my jewelry. I want you to love your jewelry as much as I love making it!!

0 评论