Thin Copper Bangle, Copper Twist Bangle, Thin Bangle, Stacking...

8:10 PM



Thin Copper Bangle, Copper Twist Bangle, Thin Bangle, Stacking Bangles, Pure Copper Bangle, Copper bracelet, stacking bangle, Copper bangle by Alaridesign

13.00 USD

Thin Hammered Twist Bangles Copper Bangle.

These bangles are $12 each, choose the number you want from the “Quantity” pull-down.

Dainty, rustic, and original. Each bangle is different as I leave the fused joint untouched adding texture, occasional “dew drops” of Copper, and other “imperfections” that make each bangle perfect.

- Hammered Twist Stacking Bangles.
- I generally recommend these bangles in odd numbers, 1,3,5, etc.
- Made to order, just for you.
- Mailed in a cute package suitable for gifting.

Each stacking bangle is made of the finest quality Pure Copper. I use recycled Copper smelted in the USA.

See the fourth photo for a sizing chart. Choose your size from the pull down when you check out.

For a quantity discounts see the following ads:
-5 Bangles for $55:
-10 Bangles for $99:

I offer this bangle in other metals and styles see my bangles: http://etsy.me/2kWutTl

{ Details }
• Each bangle is about 1.2mm thick.
• They are light and fun,
• Each bangle is unique.

All orders are made by hand in my Tehachapi, California studio. I offer a lifetime craftsmanship warranty on all of my jewelry. I resize all rings for free for life. I want you to love your jewelry as much as I love making it!

0 评论